Notes & deputized matters
1. No pets are allowed in the guestrooms or tensts.
2. Please only use seal tape when setting up venues. Do not use clear tape, double-sided tape or pins to damage the venue. Compensation shall be made if any damages are found.
3. Indoor and outdoor venues can be used from 8:00-22:00, and use of these venus outside these time are strictly prohibited to prevent violating the Noise Control Act.
4. Camp set up: after 11:00; Strike camp: before 10:00.
5. 10NTD/person cleaning fee shall be charged for group activities involving water balloons.
1. Ticket and parking fee for Tsengwen Reservoir scenic area.
2. RO water for group outdoor use: 80NTD/barrel (20L/barrel).
3. Lunch boxes and refreshment for group conferences.
4. Bicycle rental: 100NTD for the first hour, 50NTD/hour thereafter.
5. Ticket to Gueidan hotspring: 230NTD/person.